Carocell Bio, the inflammation company, is developing novel medicines that have the potential to provide safer and more effective approaches to manage the inflammatory response.
Combining our proprietary, patented peptides with established nanoparticle technology enhances delivery into cells. The treatments are designed to be delivered topically, for example via a spray, rather than systemically and the peptides will be simply broken down into amino acids, so they are likely to provide a much safer option compared with existing therapies.
In a previous study by Carocell Bio, it was demonstrated that the peptides can be delivered into individual cells, can lower inflammation to normal levels, and can also prevent the re-activation of inflammation. Further testing in human inflammatory tissue biopsies is expected by end of Q4 2022.
MODE OF ACTION
- Unique MOA
- Peptide + nanoparticle delivery
- Blocks MAPK activation and reactivation
- Reduces pro-inflammatory cytokine production
- Topical, not systemic
- Sterile spray for scar prevention
- Soothing, therapeutic creams for skin conditions
- Gel/delayed release oral capsule for GI diseases
- Potent inflammation inhibitor
- Ability to ‘halt’ inflammation at the top of the intracellular inflammation cascade
- Simple safety profile
- Rapidly broken down into amino acids in serum should eliminate any toxicity
Find out more about our therapeutic peptides and how they can reduce inflammation in a host of serious inflammatory diseases.
For further information and access to detailed documentation, please get in touch